Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Today was Kirsty's last day at the office. Brian and I went out to lunch with her to the Mongolian Grill. I do believe that it would have become one of her favorite places for lunch if she had stayed at the office. I wish her well on her new position.

This evening as I left for home I found this fellow hanging out on the antenne on the back of the car. He was pretty cooperative.













I received a nice surprise in my email today. A request for a business card design. It seems that Brian and Jaclyn have been busily sharing my contact information with people they think that I can help. Of course, when I need some help, I get to call on my sis. Who more than willingly helps out. Thanks so much Alice...we may just get a graphics business off the ground yet.

I just finished tonight's teleconference for work. It's downloaded and ready for redistribution to the group. I do hope that they will download it and utilize it. Loads of good information.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Are you lonely ???

Don't like working on your own?
Have making decisions?


Then call a MEETING!!!

You can ...
SEE people
DRAW flowcharts
FEEL important
FORM subcommittees
IMPRESS yoru colleagues
MAKE meaningless recommendations
ALL on COMPANY TIME !!!!

MEETINGS .....
THE PRACTICAL ALTERNATIVE TO WORK.

Office Signage













This one had me rolling in the floor.

No comments: