Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Is Here

Here it is 12 days to departure, and I really don't think that I've gotten everything together yet. But again, I do have another full week to get things squared away.

As a surprise for the weekend, I was given tickets to the Virginia Tech vs. ECU game in Charlotte, NC on Saturday. As an imprompto trip Dad, Walter & I are heading down first thing in the morning. It's giving Walter a bit of a headache, he is such the planner, but I'm sure that he'll be all prepared first thing in the morning. We're planning on heading out around 5 a.m. to pick up Dad around 5:30. Then we're off.

Now Walter had a weird event today. I was trying to reach him this afternoon and kept getting a different phone number when I placed the call. Everyone was thinking that there was a problem with the equipment. Turned out to be user error. He had been messing around with his phone about a week ago and managed to get put into call forward mode. Now, it was not consistent, but still...the poor guy whose number all his calls were being forwarded. He was very patient. A quick fix to the Verizon store and a quick punch in of three numbers and he was all back to normal.

No comments: