Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday morning - and the day continues

Well, it was a late night at work. I was at the office till around 10 p.m., long meeting, but lots and lots of information to process. On the way home, I picked up Taco Bell for Walter - poor thing had been waiting for me to come home to have dinner.

This morning I've thrown open a couple of windows to enjoy the morning. Carla is outside laying in the sunshine.

Walter has gone off to Patrick's house this morning, after watching a few westerns with me. He was even packing his pistol - you'd think he belongs in a western himself. They must be planning some shooting a bit later on this morning.

I spent a large part of the day working on organizing my computer files, while watching a few movies on Encore. There were a bunch of duplicate files. I also was able to back up the laptop, scan for spyware, as well do a major virus scan.

This evening I headed out to have my nails done and pick up a few things. Wally World was a busy place. I really wasn't into doing any shopping there. I went to Barnes & Noble to get something new to read and came across a CD by Sean's old principal, Jeff Beatman. Way Cool. I had to run out to Alice's to share it with them (her kids had all had him as a principal as well). I'm shipping it off Monday to the granddaughter. I hope that she enjoys it.

After dark this evening, I popped out and snapped a few photos of the moon. I'm not even sure of the settings that I used but WOW! They really came out well.

No comments: