Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

After being innundated with television commercials for the super early bird sales at Kohls and Old Navy, I decided to head out this morning, if I go up. (I didn't set an alarm) Well, six o'clock rolled around and off I went. Now I wasn't looking for anything particular, but I was disappointed it didn't appear that they had gone out of the way to get very much "special" into the stores. I went went the intent to find a sweater and possibly gifts for the boys. That didn't work out - I ended up coming home empty-handed. Even though I wanted to contribute to the economy.

On the way home I ran by the post office to drop off over 700 pieces of mail for work. I'm going to going back, only this time to our post office to pick up a package that came in for me on Wednesday. Which of course, couldn't be left in the ity bity mailboxes here at the apartment.

Afer the successful journey to the post office, I hopped on the Powhite Parkway and headed to the river. Sunrise photos over the James with the train tresel in the foreground. Today is just about the only day that I could get out on the bridge without being run over by the crush of normal traffic.

>

No comments: