Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Visit

This morning Sean & I rode down to the Omni to pick up all the stuff that I left. Talk about having a "senior moment". Sean took Buddy with us, they waited in the car for me while I went up to the room. It was a good thing that I went back. Turned out that they had billed the room to my credit card instead of the master account for the conference. Easily straightened out. They did end up charging me for parking, but that goes in first thing in the morning for reimbursement.

Sean and I have been watching movies, playing with the dogs, and generally doing nothing much for the day. I did get laundry done. Mom & Dad came over this evening and visited with us for about an hour. We watched the movie that I put together of my trip. It came out well. They both enjoyed it. I'm going to work on getting them burned and put out in the mail to the tour group this week.

I'm pleased with the production. I may end up posting each of the segments to the Facebook account.

Sean & I ordered pizza for dinner this evening. I like Papa John's but it is really ridiculous that they have such difficulty in getting an order correct. This mess with the orders didn't begin until we moved into the new apartment. They've begun forgetting any additional items that we add to the order such as dipping sauces and pepperoncinis. The manager has said that our next order is on them. I've a few special instructions to follow so that we get, but it should be worth it, hopefully.

Dean came by late this evening to pick up Sean & Buddy. Sean was pleased with the visit and is looking forward to doing it again before too long.

No comments: