Friday, November 21, 2008

The weekend begins

It has been a busy day. I finished up the magazine that I've been working out. I believe that publication is going to be right at the first of the year.

Walter dropped by the office this morning, it seems that his crew had other plans for the day. One showed up with a shotgun and ammunition, claiming not to know how it got into the truck. He was going to slip off for a day of hunting, and the other fellow decided to that today was excellent for fishing. So, Walt took a day of vacation and they just closed down their group for the day. Walter had a productive morning, visiting his lawyer, doing some shopping, and even dropping by the office to have a cup of coffee with me.

I heard from a couple of folks that were on my trip to Italy. They all enjoyed the DVD that I made. It was good to hear that they had received them and that they had worked. Sometimes the duplicator doesn't work....Then again I had purchased some higher quality DVD's to use for the duplication.

This evening he and I had dinner at Olive Garden. Mistakes were made by Olive Garden - it took three shots for them to get the appetizer right. At least the Zupa Tuscana was good.

No comments: