Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday

We had a pot luck at lunch today to help celebrate, our hygienist, Lori's impending arrival, Miss Savhannah Jade. According to the midwife and doctor, Savhannah isn't due to arrive for 10 more days, but the way that Lori is looking it could be any minute. Savhannah has been a wiggly little one for her mommy all day. As today was Lori's last day, before going out on maternity leave, we've got a list of dates when we all think that the new arrival will make her appearance.

The afternoon has been busy as usual, I was working on videos and revisions to the magazine. There will be more revisions when I get in on Monday - I'm sure. It'll be okay, it is just the way that it works.

I've heard from a couple about the DVD that I made of the trip to Italy. From what feedback I've gotten everyone has appreciated and enjoyed it.

Walter got back in to town this afternoon, and is taking full advantage of being home. He's on relaxation mode this evening, with plans to take in the gun show tomorrow. I'm not going with him. The last time, I went with the full intention of being unable to find anything to purchase, but...it didn't quite work out like that. It'll work out a whole lot better this week, since I'm staying home.

No comments: