Thursday, January 28, 2010

Errands Galore

What was going to be a day completely devoted to classwork turned into a mission to purchase supplies for my class. Who would have thought that I would need a t-square let alone an x-Acto knife for an online class? I've got an ad to put together - old school. Lots of tools that are needed to do it this way that I haven't used in quite a bit.

I felt like we were running all over the county today. Ben Franklin's, Pet Smart, Radio Shack, Michael's and Barnes & Nobel. Wow! Just a few stops.

While I was doing research on ads from the 1940's, Walter was out in the yard finishing up the leaves. He even had Sean over for awhile this afternoon to help out. He'll be coming over tomorrow to give him a hand at a couple of other chores. Hopefully they will get everything taken care of before the wet weather gets here.

Bounce has been all over everywhere today. We picked him up another chew toy at Pet Smart while we were out and he has gone wild with it. It doesn't stand a chance. He has shook it all over the living room and finally go so tuckered out that he fell asleep.

No comments: