Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Afternoon

Busy morning today. I made a coffee run for everyone before meeting up with Dad & Walter at a firearms class put on by T.A.C. Solutions at Bob's Sport Shop. The class was great! Some of it was a refresher of the information that I had when I was taking law enforcement classes at Tyler, all those years ago.

While we were waiting to get our class attendance certificates, everyone was roaming around the Bob's and low and behold Dad found something. Here he is modeling the jacket that he found. He didn't get it but I could see the wheels turning when he tried it on.

Samuel's is over to spend the night. I'd promised him that he could back at the end of the year. He's been having a grand time playing Walt's XBox 360. We're going to order up some pizza for dinner and maybe even watch Spiderman 3 a little later.

No comments: