Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Shopping

It has been a long.... time since I've been out on a Saturday doing any shopping. The morning started out early with Walter. We hit Food Lion, Burger King, WalMart, & Goodwill before 9:30 a.m.

Once we got home we loaded up the trailer and headed off to the dump to get rid of the broken fence pieces. Then on to Home Depot, for a couple of plants and pots. Back to Goodwill to pick up a table that I found earlier, that is going to make a fantastic desk. Home again to meet up with Sean to go back out for more shopping.

Sean and I were off to find him some clothes. Kohl's, Old Navy and then back to Wally World. It was a whirl wind outing.

We got back to the house in time to do some more yard work before I took him home for the evening.

I was thrilled to get the yard sprayed for bugs, man do I hate bugs. I was able to successfully kill off two or three huge ant hills. YEAH!!!

No comments: