Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday

Looked out the window this morning and could see the haze hanging in the air. Yuck! I had hoped that the rain last night would have worked to help cool things down just a bit, but no luck.

Computer issues plagued our bookkeeper this morning. Thank goodness for Google. I was able to find a solution to her problem and get her back up and running in about 15-20 minutes, and that included researching the problem.

In preparation for our conference at the end of the week, I was able to leave just a wee bit early to go get a haircut. Myrna at Godiva's was able to work me in, since it was a spur of the moment decision. She did such a great job.

Sunday I began a working on a photography project for the year, my 365 Project. I'll be posting one new photo that represents that day each day for a full year. You can follow my progress by using the link here or the 365 Project link on the navigation bar above. It promises to be a fun adventure. 

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

How to plug the oil leak in the Gulf

No comments: