Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday

Another day of glorious weather. I've thrown open the windows and am enjoying the wonderful weather.

Mom is on the road to Mamaw Stapleton's house. We spent a good portion of the morning talking as she was on the road from Richmond to just past Lynchburg.

Danielle sent me this really cute e-card - it is a must watch, I nearly fell out of the chair laughing.

I've been working on graphics and website this morning for work. Sean's finally arrived and we are going to move on to video production this afternoon. I think we'll take time out for lunch first though.

While the video was compiling we went out for a while. Miss Carla had a nice trip to the 'beauty shop' where she got shampooed and her nails trimmed. She smelled so much nicer. While she was getting all fixed up, we ran up to WalMart. I picked up an extra lamp for the house - the one on my dressing table was always in danger of falling off now it has a nice steady base. It looks nice as well.

While we were finishing up the video Sean heard what he thought was rain beating on the air conditioning units outside. I thought that he was hearing horses running on television. Turns out that there was water running into the mechanical closet in the apartment. I got hold of the maintenance department and they came right over. Turns out that the water heater in the neighbor's apartment upstairs had sprung a leak.

It looks like we'll be in for the duration in the morning. The maintenance man will be back to get it fixed around 7 a.m. So much for getting out to church in the morning, unless he doesn't have a lot to do. But I'm not counting on it. I'll just make choir practice tomorrow night.

Sean and I have been finishing up the video this evening. This is what he finally got loaded up on YouTube.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:

No comments: