Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday

Back to the regular routine after the long weekend. It really went well.

Walter's off to Roanoke for the week to work. He'll be home for the weekend, but then back off again the first of next week.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier

Chocolate Calories

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy two servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.

Therefore...

In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds. I weigh only 165 pounds, so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about three months ago!

I owe my life to chocolate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting take on chocolate. Hope it was the darkest of dark and healthy chocolate :-)

Thanks for sharing. Found your blog while searching for others with genealogy as one of their interests, as I post on genealogy now and again.