Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sunday

Rise and Shine. Time for church.

This afternoon, after I pick up Sean we're headed over to Mom & Dad's to be part of the September Birthday celebration. We're having cake & ice cream for all the September birthdays, so that will be Sam, Cassie, Elda, and me. Quite a busy month for birthdays.

Afterwards, I'm off to choir practice and then back home. Where I really do have to do laundry. Otherwise I'm going to end up going "naked" to work.

Well, I was going to choir practice, but ended up hitting Advance Auto Parts instead. The battery connector kept slipping off of the battery, so I need to get a new pair. I'm having Walter put them on the end of the battery cables this evening, in between loads of laundry. I'll be fine until then.

No laundry - instead I was nodding off and ended up in bed before quarter to nine.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thoughts For the Day: Life is not a race. Take it slower. & Hear the music before the song is over.

No comments: