Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eagles Concert

Here are a few pictures that I was able to get of the concert using the cell phone. Distant and grainy, but it is a cell phone and they wouldn't let me take the camera. :(

Walter & I rolled back into Richmond this morning at 2:30 a.m., just in time to get to bed, turn over a couple of time and get up to head off to work. My brain has been pretty much mush today. Running on empty....














This evening I've been working on putting stuff in boxes. Ahhhh.....We're moving in just over 48 hours and I am no where near ready. Hmmm....I wonder who I could get to pack for me....I don't want to pack...

At least I've got all weekend to move the miscellaneous stuff. Hopefully nothing will get broken in the move. I'm trying to get the old and important stuff into a couple of boxes off by themselves so that they can be handled with extra care.

In just a little while, I'll be running the teleconference for the evening.

No comments: