Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday

Even though there wasn't but so much left in the apartments, it almost overwhelmed me. I was able to get everything packed into boxes and will help from both Walter & Sean. Everything was loaded and moved to the new place.

There is so much stuff to sort through. I've got to get the contents of two apartments combined into one and figure out what goes where. No easy task and I may just scream before it's all done getting organized and things are all in order. I did get the keys all turned in to the office so we are 'through' with the old places, so now I can at least focus on the new place.

Sean helped me with the moving out till about 1:30 p.m. After that I got him back home.

Walter was out in the country doing some skeet shooting, when they experienced a big thunderstorm complete with hail. The storm missed us here although we did experience strong winds here.

No comments: