Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday

The trip was fun and I hustled back to make it in time for the Mother-Daughter Tea. As I was sailing through the apartment to get ready - I noticed only as I was leaving that my television and Archos were missing. Now not jumping to conclusions, I thought that Walter for some strange reason may have borrowed them, but that was not to be. Someone had broken into my apartment after Alice had been by and before I had returned.

I just made sure the door was locked and went on to the tea. I made it there on time and had a pleasant time. This is a collage of a few of the photos that I took.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Chesterfield's finest and one of the techs who came out to check for fingerprints. No such luck finding any. We'll we all can't be as lucky as the CSI techs. Usually there aren't fingerprints but it was worth the shot.

So for lack of anything better to do on my part I headed back out of town for another evening. At least there was company and a television to watch. :)

No comments: