Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

The conference got off to an early start and we were in full swing right up til almost 4 p.m. It was a very unique experience. So many of the doctors that I deal with now have the feel of 'family'. I had hugs from staff and doctors as they were leaving, and I even had a few kisses on the cheek as well.

As we left the hotel we were dodging raindrops, but by the time we arrived at the airport we were able to get into the terminal under clear skies. Our departure was briefly delayed, once on board the flight was relatively fast. I took over 180 pictures out of the plane on the way home.

The clouds were gorgeous. The mountains of West Virginia and Virginia were visible from the air - I have a few photos, but right now am not to sure of how they came out. At around 29,000 feet as luck had it I was the correct side of the plane and was able to take photos of the moon. Very neat. As we descended into Norfolk, I snapped photos of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, Virginia Beach, Peninsula, and shipyard. I'll post a few at a time as I edit them.











Walter called me after I had landed to let me know that a little manx had decided to slip into his apartment. She has come in and just begun to take over his home. She even took over his bed....She's been quite bossy and demanding. I told him to watch it or she would be demanding to stay...

No comments: