Wednesday, May 14, 2008

YEAH

I made it through Wednesday! Now to only finish out the week with our conference. We'll be going full force until we hit the office on Saturday night. Hopefully we'll be able to pull this off without any snags.

I've had a pretty eventful week. I went out on Tuesday night and had dinner at PF Changs with a friend. Nice restaurant, but the conversation was much more memorable than the food. Walter was so silly - he told me my curfew was 10 p.m. I made it home by then, and what did he want, but me to pick him up a chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

This evening has been something...I'm finally getting the packing done for the trip and I even managed to slip in packing four boxes of books for the move next Saturday. I've been so busy with everything I really haven't gotten all the stuff ready to move that I need to. I really do need to make a stop at the liquor store or have someone to do it for me so I can get some boxes. It may look like I'm an alcoholic moving into the new place, but the boxes are sturdy.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

SUPPORT

I know it is early, but if we all show our support now, by November we should have everything sorted out.

There are less than eight months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the President of all Americans, not just Democrats or Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. Its time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day.

If you support Obama or Hillary, please drive with your headlights off at night.

Thank you.

No comments: