Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday

It was a bit warm around here today, the upper 90's.

I slipped out at the end of work, and headed out to King Louie's to get my hair cut. Stuart did an excellent job as usual. I even planned ahead and scheduled my next visit before I left.

The evening was finished off working - the boss was hosting a teleconference. It did go well, even though we did throw in a twist to the usual production. It was a lucky thing that the teleconference ended on time. Right at 9:55 p.m. the power at the apartment flicked on and off on three separate occassions.

The first go round knocked out Walter's computer (and of course he had been playing a game for about 2 hours) and the microwave. He only had time to holler about it when it flicked out again, with only time left to get his computer shut down. The power flicked off and back on for the third time. In the end it knocked out the microwave, Walter's alarm clock in his room, the stero in the living.

No comments: