Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday

What a wonderful morning! I went out this morning for brunch at Cracker Barrel. Then just a laid back drive around and about. Very, very relaxing. I had a spectacular time. I was given a wonderful send off on my trip. Too bad I'll have to wait until Friday.

We departed the office this afternoon at 4:00 p.m. for Philadelphia. We all piled into the giant "marshmallow" and started off. We didn't experience any difficulties with traffic until we got near Fredericksburg. There were flash backs of California - stopped vehicles for no apparent reason. Once we made it through, we stopped some where in Maryland for dinner at a Ruby Tuesday's. The food was fine and the waiter was...oh well...different.

Kirsty & I are sharing a room on the 11th floor of the Hampton Inn here in downtown Philadelphia. It looks like we have a nice view of the area. Tomorrow 'll be here soon so it's about time to sign off for the night.

No comments: