Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Back to work today after recouping yesterday from feeling YUCK.

Too bad that I didn't feel well enough to sit outside and enjoy the weather yesterday, and that today isn't Saturday. I could go for sitting outside on the porch listening to the birds and trying to take a few photos.

When I arrived home this evening, Miss Carla was outside laying in the grass. She looked so peaceful. But the grass is beginning to make her itchy. We've resorted to giving her benadryl again, as is the custom for this time year. Otherwise it's been a pretty good evening - more boxes have been emptied and things are beginning to get into shape. I was able to get everything into the kitchen cabinets this evening and the new doors look really great.

Walter and I were watching a show this evening on tech gadgets - there were a couple that I thought that were really neat. A pen sized scanner called a docupen. This thing could scan a document in 4 seconds flat, graphics and all. Then there was a virtual keyboard. This gadget projected a keyboard onto the desktop. Very neat!

A little extra that I got late this evening - A photo of the full moon. Carla had me outside a little late so I was able to get this one.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
“In this era of big government, we sometimes forget that many of our proudest achievements as a nation came not through government, but through private citizens, individuals whose genius and generosity flourished in this climate of freedom.” — Ronald Reagan

No comments: