Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

Here we have arrived at Monday - I'm a little bit under the weather today. I'm not too sure as to what I got into but hopefully it will pass shortly. But I have been able to get a number of things done at home for work.

When I poked my head out the door this morning to let Carla out, I spied this little bird hanging out on the sidewalk.

I received a phone call from the apartment maintenance this morning to let me know that the new doors to the cabinets would be installed today. After talking to the guy that is in charge of it, he said that they'll paint the cabinet frames in my bathroom tomorrow. Now only to find out about the kitchen floor.

The cabinet guys got here around 4:30 p.m., just in time to keep me awake. I was so ready for a nap. So okay...the only trick to it was that they ended up being here until after 6:30 p.m.

No comments: