Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday

As I was headed down to bed last night, I saw what appeared to be snow on the car. I walked out to the car and sure enough there was a very, very thin layer of snow on the roof. I knew Walter wouldn't believe me, so I scooped up just the tiniest snowball and took it back inside. Where I proceeded to throw it at the back of his head. Now, I was just trying to make his neck cold, but succeeded in having snow go down the back of his shirt and into the waist band of his pants. He was funny trying to get it out.

This is the sight that greeted me as I headed out to work this morning - just a frozen dusting of snow - only on the vehicle.

Congratulations, Sean!

Sean got some good news yesterday, he has been accepted into the GED prepretory class. This means that he'll only be going to school from 7-9 a.m. everyday. His test scores to get into the program were quite good.

Mom did a great job getting this picture of the eclipse. She'll say, it isn't but give the fact that she doesn't have one of those extremely long professional lens. It is pretty darn good. Better than I did. I didn't even get a single shot - cloud cover. Ah, another time.

The weather in for in the morning is predicted to be cold and icy. It is predicited that we'll have freezing rain before midnight and snow after that. With more freezing rain on Friday before noon. Now I really am going to pout about somebody telling me all about the wonderful Spring weather that they are experiencing.

No comments: