Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday

The weather turned cold again. We got spoiled there for a couple of days, and just teased with a prelude to actual Spring. I did notice crocus' blooming in the median strip on Huguenot Road this morning.

I picked Sean up this afternoon, and was able to get a few snapshots of him and his new look. Enough said...

On the lighter side, Walter's old Geo has been undergoing restoration over the past year and currently is sporting this technicolored paint job.







And don't forget this golden oldie...It is amazing what a year can do for a bit of battle damage.

Mom told me that there is going to be a lunar eclipse tomorrow evening. I've invited her to come down and sit on Walter's porch with me and shoot some photos. I do hope that the skies aren't overcast and that she'll be able to come.

No comments: