Saturday, April 28, 2007

Girls Day Out

I can't believe that I actually slept in until 8:30 this morning. It just doesn't happen.

My battle with the caterpillars may be coming to an end. I've noticed several cocoons on the patio table, so they must be taking a break for awhile. I'm not sure what type of butterflies/moths that they'll be but I'll share that with everyone should I be able to tell.

I hit Lane Bryant this morning before heading over to Mom's house - I found a couple of terrific pieces to compliment my wardrobe.

This afternoon I'm heading out to the Daughters of the King Tea with Mom and Miss Abbey. Elda's mother's funeral is this afternoon as well.

The tea went well. There were a number of familiar faces from previous years and as always the program was delightful. Dottie presented a wonderful story about the sand dollar and the five doves that are found inside each one. It really had Cassie's attention.

Cassie & Abbey seemed like they had a great time. Miss Abbey looks just like a little baby doll. Both the girls look so sweet in their princess 'crowns'.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
"Life is like photography, you take from the negative and develop"

No comments: