Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday

The day has been quite busy. I've been working on gathering up documentation and working on a couple of websites. I am even ahead on a document deadline. Yippe!

This evening I'm off to get my laundry done. I'm going to pop over to the laundry, which is just across the parking lot and get the wash started. The one thing nice about doing laundry at a laundry mat type facility is that all the loads can go in at once. Just a bit faster than the regular one load at a time.

I've got all kinds of catepillars hanging out on the patio. I've been invaded. These guys have been hanging out for the last few days. They weren't there while it was raining, but afterwards they have burst forth with a vengence.

Sean's texted me this evening and we had really nice conversation. He's going to come over on the 4th and spend the weekend with me. We had to go throught the calendar to figure out which weekend that was going to be available.

I also had the opportunity to talk with Danielle this afternoon as well. She had received her report card - her GPA is over 3.3. I'm proud of her achievement. She's getting ready for graduation, the Senior prom, and all the other senior class activities that are coming up. Miss Faith has been doing well and isn't giving them too much trouble. I hope that they get to come over an visit sometime in the near future.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. - Ambrose Redmoon

No comments: