Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday

The days just fly. I've bunches of new things to get going and information to acquire. I really am enjoying my job. It does stretch the mind. Funny thing is that I'm tired at night just the good kind.

The boss is off to Italy....I'm pouting....I want to go....Maybe....next year?

I had a nice lunch out this afternoon with Ms. Marion. It has been quite a long time since we have been able to get out together. I believe that the last time that we got out together was sometime back towards the first of October 2006. I have pretty much been home since then, until I began working at the first of last month.

I've spent the afternoon at the copy machine today - boy the heat sure builds up when you're stuck next to heated up machinery.

This just in from Alice in Boston; this is the view outside her room window.


Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "If you want to be happy for a year, win the lottery. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, love what you do."

No comments: