Friday, March 26, 2010

DentistryForDiabetics Conference

Dr. DelBoccio cutting up for the cameraIt has been a great day! Even though it started off overcast with rain coming into the area, we've even developed quite a chill. Hard to believe that it had been in the upper 60's - lower 70's for the past few days. Only to drop into the 40's today, burr.

It is has been very nice catching up with the doctors. Hard to believe that it had been almost a nearly a year since I had seen a few. Everyone definitely looked like they were in good spirits.

Dr. Martin's presentation has been quite interesting and everyone appears to be getting lots from it. The doctors have been enjoying the drills and meeting with one another.

1 comment:

Ruth Preston Scheeler said...

This was one of the best conferences I have attended. My thanks to you and Dr. Martin. I got lots of great ideas and can't wait to start implementing them! Hopefully, I get to attend the next one.