Thursday, September 3, 2009

Full Moon on Friday

I knew it! People are acting out of character and pretty crazy. You can always tell when it is close to or there is a full moon. Things just get really strange.

Back when I was working for AT&T as an operator, we would get some really strange calls from men who it seemed didn't have much else to do late at night. Some of the propositions were quite graphic, needless to say they ended up being quite surprised when they found out they were talking to supervisors and not us.

I saw that Tropical Storm Erika was passing by the Virgin Islands today. I guess it is making for a soggy day in paradise, but tomorrow is another day and I bet the sun is back in full force. If things are like here, you always can use the rain, it just the pesky strong winds that are a problem. Here's hoping & praying that there aren't any big problems as a result of the storm.

It has been a cool evening. Walter & I ran out to the grocery store this evening. The stinker was out to get a couple of pieces of birthday cake. I was good. I picked up more salad for the weekend.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: "[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams, quoted in the Patriot's Post

No comments: