Sunday, September 20, 2009

Terrific Sunday

It has been a beautiful day, fantastic temperature, with just a hint of a breeze.

I've been working on the final transfer of data and program installations to the new computer. The old one decided to work, at least temporarily, so that has been helpful in getting the information transferred and making sure that I have all the programs installed that I usually use. You know the first thing that would happen on Monday is that I'd find out there was something on the old one that I need to use during the day.

The band reunion is coming right along. In fact, it seems to be growing by leaps and bound. I am forward to Saturday, catching up with everyone. All you band members out there if you haven't signed up do so now so we'll know how many are coming! http://budurl.com/chhs

No comments: