Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday

It has been an interesting morning. I received some very odd text messages on my phone. Who knew that Ocracoke Island could send text messages? Since then my phone has created a blog of it's very own. I suppose that it is trying to exert some independence. I mean really. I gave it a little space in the right column and then it just took off from there. I never know what it is going to have to say. It'll just keep us all guessing.

Talked to Sean early this afternoon. He's going to come over and spend the night at the house and then we're going to head down to Yorktown beach on Sunday morning. Sean wanted to get out to a beach before the summer was truly over. I figured that Yorktown might not be nearly as crowded as Virginia Beach, but you never know. We may get there and just keep on going. Tomorrow will tell. Time to breakout the beachwear.

Blog of Interest: Navy Moms For Freedom of Speech

No comments: