Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday!!

Yippee! Friday has turned out to be a very pleasant day. I'm so glad that the sun has been out and warming things up, even just a little bit. It really does lift the spirits.

I've been making midday runs to the house to let the puppy out at lunch time. He's been doing so well. It won't be too long before we'll be able to leave him for most of the day without any trouble. Once we can let him out of the utility room while we're gone, and he's staying out of trouble. He'll probably be a bit less "hyped" up when I get home.

Perhaps come warmer weather we maybe able to get a fence up around a portion of the yard so that he'll have a place to run during the day. I'm sure that it would help out with his energy levels. He'd be able to burn off some of his energy and as an added bonus, help keep the neighborhood cats out of the yard.

On the way home from lunch today, I spied this "little truck" out in the parking lot of Chesterfield Towne Center. They were loading it up with brush. Cool little truck.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

I got this link to this through email - very funny.

No comments: