Monday, February 1, 2010

Unfun Snow Day

Well, what could have been a really great snow day, turned into a sick day instead. I came down with the 24 hour nasty bug. I've been nauseous and achy the whole day. Between sleeping and dozing I've gotten a lot of rest, but I'm still not back up to par. I've still got a headache that I hope will pass shortly.

The dogs have been edgy today. I do believe that they are suffering from being house bound. Since they usually get out and have the opportunity to run around the yard for a while everyday, being cooped up has them a little edgy. They both will be much happier once the snow melts off the yard.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Like the sign says............."Only in Pennsylvania "

People in Schuylkill County have a warped sense of humor. It must be something in the coal-infused water. This is the pull off at SR 61 and Adamsdale Rd.

A deer was hit there. The couch was dumped there previously.

Day two the deer was on the couch.

Day three the end table and lamp showed up.

Day four the TV and TV stand showed up.

The Trooper had to call PENN DOT because of all the people stopping to take pictures.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE SIGN.

The cardboard caption in front of the deer on the couch reads,

"Sorry Hunters. Obama ruined health care. We can't afford to have injured hunters on our conscience, so I'm staying home! Sorry, The Deer."

No comments: