Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day!!

Man, am I glad that the week is half over. Today has really been a challenge. Not so much in what I was doing just the nature of the work. I was trying to recover a video from online which ended up needing to go through about four more steps than I thought it really should have needed. Grr, just a real pain.

I’m beginning to think that I’m trying to come back down with a flu like bug. I’ve been freezing all day and getting the chills. Basically just the ‘yucks’!

Wow, Mom sent me this real blast from the past. Traveling the country in 1985. This was a great 5th wheel trailer. It was loaded with everything available at the time. I even had a washer & dryer. The little cut-out looking area at the rear popped out so that it gave an extra 3-ft of floor space (this is where the sofa sat).


Email & Newsletter Gleanings:
Way Too Funny!

No comments: