Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Non Snow Day

Hard to believe that it wasn't snowing today, after the weather that we've had over the past week. Then there is the the prospect of more coming on Friday. So much fun! Not!

Walt's been out and about this morning taking one of his expeditions off to somewhere. He shot this interesting video, looks a lot like my drive into work this morning. Not a lot of traffic nor visibility.


I went out during lunch to take care of the dogs, and on my way back to the office I was stopping by the post office to pick up some packing materials. While I was in the turn lane, I could see that there were police cars near the next intersection working an accident. When the light turned green, traffic took off and the next thing I know there had been another accident just behind the other one. Now you would think with all the flashing lights that they could have anticipated the need to change lanes, but no...let's run into the person in front of us who is actually trying to do just that! Talent!

Bounce did really well today while he was home alone in the laundry room. I wasn't sure what I was going to come home to, but it was very good for a little guy being home by himself.

No comments: