Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Excursions

This morning I'm headed out sale shopping for clothing. As much as I hate to shop this is an incredible sale opportunity - there is a sale and I have cash off coupons equal to the amount of money I have to spend, plus there is a second sale running that may take an additonal $75 off what I am purchasing. So, I may end up being able to purchase almost 3 times the amount of clothing for the same price that I normally would have to spend on one outfit. I hope, hope, hope.

I'll be dragging Sean with me, poor thing. But on the bright side...I'm going to have him take a look around the mall to see if he can find anything that he may like to have for Christmas. It will give him opportunity to see what is available, and shop for the people on his list.

Shopping turned out to be terrific. I've all kinds of things. A pair of jeans and two shirts that I can wear now. I also was able to do some Christmas shopping. I found just the right things for my brother-in-law; daughter & her husband; the granddaughter; and Mom. Not too many more to figure out. Look out after Thanksgiving shopping - it may finish me up!!

Sean & I will have it easy compared to Dean - he has to go into the dentist to have a filling replaced. Fun, fun, fun... Hope that he has an easy time and won't run into any unexpected problems.

We even paid a visit out to Mom & Dad's house. We visited for just a short while, but the main purpose of the visit was to have Dad give Lilly her 2nd puppy shot. Two down one to go.

Mom created this wonderful Thanksgiving card. I just had to share.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thoughts for the Day:
  • "Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." - Napoleon Hill
  • The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace. - T Harv Eker

No comments: