Sunday, November 5, 2006

Sunday

Good Morning!

Before I get off for choir practice and church I have a short update on Danielle. She writes, "Everything went well today (11/3). Now I am just a little sore, but if feels just like when i had my teeth pulled before. Well going to go lay down now!"

Brittani passed away today. She was born in 1993 (I'm not sure of the exact date) but going by her rabies record she was probably 6 months old when she got her first rabies shot. That was December 2, 1993, so that tells me she was over 13 years old. - Dorothy/Mom

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought of the Day: At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. - Jean Houston

Cleaning Instructions

I bought a great new toilet seat recently. On the label was a suggestion on how to clean it. Although nice to have the option, I doubt I'll take advantage of it.

My toilet seat, it seems, is "Dishwasher Safe.

Jury Duty

Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve as a juror in this case?

Juror: I don't want to be away from my job that long.

Judge: Can't they do without you at work?

Juror: Yes, but I don't want them to know it.

No comments: