Wednesday, August 1, 2007

AUGUST! Already?

Where has the summer gone? It seems just like yesterday that it was June 1st and now here it is the 1st of August. It has been an extremely full and adventuresome summer thus far and August promises to to let up any. With only four weeks left of summer I've got lots on schedule for the month:
  • At least three more trips to Bush Gardens, the Eddie Money & .38 Special concerts plus at least one trip with friends.
  • A two-day work conference
  • Not to mention any other miscellaneous stuff that happens to come up.
I know that just that covers every Saturday in August.

Well, the new pea that was to join our working pod decided this morning that she was not going to continue working any longer. I was so looking forward to having another person to spread around the tasks at hand. Oh well. I hope that she is happy in all of her future endeavors.

I ran out to Costco this evening to meet up with Alice to pick up some pictures that I had printed. Funny thing was that Mom was in there earlier today and they were chasing her down to let her know that the pictures were ready. I'll be passing along these prints to our computer guy.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

No comments: