Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally Friday

WOW! It's Finally Friday and it's a Holiday weekend as well. A Two-For!!! There just aren't that many weekends like this.

I'm headed off this weekend to Bush Gardens with the boys this weekend. Walter & I are heading out around 7:15-7:30 to drop by Midas to give blood, before we pick up Sean and head off down the road. Now this will only be my third attempt at giving blood - iron levels too low to donate, but just fine for 'normal'.

This will be our last full hurrah at Bush Gardens for the season. I've told Sean it is going to be a day of riding everything that they want. I know that will require lots of standing in line, but it'll be just fine. I know we'll have fun, as long as I can get Sean to take time out to eat. That will keep the grumpy monster away.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell, and have them look forward to the trip.

No comments: