Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday

Sean is heading out to camp this morning. I sure do hope that he has a great time. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with him this evening to find out how it went.

Work was busy and quick today - the time flew. I was working on one project and looked up and it was 3:30 p.m. Not enough day left. I know for sure that Tuesday is going to proceed at the same pace.

I was able to catch up with Sean this evening. He was tired. He didn't give me much in details about his day other than he had played pool. I bet that he sleeps well tonight.

I got a report from Mom on Aunt Jo, she's back home and doing well. Aunt Barbara's been with her and hopefully I get opportunity to give her a call in the next day or two.

I put together a new desktop this evening - it's from a picture of a geranium flower that I took this evening.

I also put together a CD for Walter of some new groups that I found Billy Ray Hatley and the Show Dogs, the Zac Brown Band, and one Walter pointed out by Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error. —Justice Robert H. Jackson

No comments: