Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday

I received some really great pictures from Alex & Debbie today from their trip to Niagra Falls. It looks like they had a really great time. This is one of the pictures that she sent me of the American Falls. It is not the usual picture that you get to see.

I zoomed in on the right-hand side and cropped out the other picture. If you look closely you can see two birds soaring in the mist of the falls.

Walter and I are heading out this morning to go "Krogering", they have their 10 for 10 sale going on. We had a great trip. Shopping was actually pretty smooth.

This afternoon I headed out to a welcome home party for Roz's daughter Courtney. She had spent the summer in New York city at a dance academy. It was nice to meet her family. All the sister's are just about alike. This is Roz & her sister.

Oh, MY GOODNESS!!,

Danielle phoned!!


They have been cleaning their place from top to bottom and getting it ready for the Fall.

She's been busy studying for a computer software class - basically a software introduction for new students. She'll be starting classes in a couple of weeks. She'll be taking a couple of classes, Math & Orientation type class. Danielle even ran into Melissa at Liberty's early orientation.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: As long as the reason of man continues fallible, and he is at liberty to exercise it, different opinions will be formed. — James Madison

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.....
IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER ...
YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER...


The strangest thing happened to me at lunch today. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and hinted to them that I was married and not interested in them.

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning..............just in case they try and pick you up too. Honestly, some men think they are God's gift.

Then I fell out of bed and woke up!!!!!!

No comments: