Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday

Our fourth day of hot, humid, and hazy weather. The "rumor" is that with the heat index we're going to be feeling temperatures close to 110-degrees!! Who knew it would get this hot? I heard this morning that the temperature, yesterday beat the high of 30 years ago. Told ya'll it used to get this hot in August.

Lots of projects going on at work. I did do an email "announcement" for the spa yesterday. I do believe that it came out well. Now to get the mailing list all straight and get it sent out. Bunches of other items to do as well. There is never a dull moment.

I've actually started closing my door and turning on ocean sounds during my lunch. It is is great way to refresh in the middle of the day.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: All things are possible until they are proved impossible--and even the impossible may only be so, as of now. - Pearl S. Buck

No comments: