Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday

Here we are at the end of the week already. This afternoon I'm heading out to lunch with Marion and Kimi. I get to see the pictures from her trip to Canada. It will also be a good opportunity to do a bit of catching up.

Tonight, Walt & I are going to pop out to Mom & Dad's to visit for a short while. Maybe even pick up a watermelon or two?

Walter & I had a great time visiting with Mom & Dad. Mom is looking great. Tired, but great. Dad has is really jumping in and helping out. Way to go Dad!

Walter took his best "new girl" out to introduce to Dad. Now she may be a 64-year-old, 16-gauge, bolt-action, but Walter sure does like her. It really messed with Walter's head when he realized his "new" gun was manufactured the same year that his Papaw was born. Lots of head shaking going on, on Walter's part.

We did grab a few watermelons on the way out. I'm going to pop one in the fridge and snack on it over the weekend.

No comments: