Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday

It has been a speedy week, once it actually got started.

Fun plans for this evening, I'm heading out with Roz & Heather for a while this evening. I anticipate it being great fun.

We were busy as March hares this morning at work. Heather gave me a new project to work on. I needed to design a cover with the title "The Da Vinci Group". I started work on it and then found out about an hour into it that it was due at noon! I'm glad I started on it when I did. I've put a thumbnail of the cover here to share. I am really tickled about how well it turned out. And to think that I started with a blank screen.

I have been sort of working on another piece for someone at work and this evening I finally finished it up. I put together this Key Largo composite photo this evening. It was a really 'bland' skyline, now it pops. Pictures like these are really giving me some practice at doing a variety of techniques.

I'm just about ready to head out for the evening. Out for fun with the girls. Night all.

We had a great time out. We had Mexican for a late dinner followed by a few games of pool. I got to meet some of Roz's family and volleyball team mates. They are almost if not as over the top as she is. It surely made for an interesting evening.

This is Roz with her team mate, Brian. There was another couple as well, who had left just before we took this picture.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:

I received this link from Christie - great Video! It is really worth the time to watch.

No comments: