Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday

The boss got back in from Italy early this morning and was at work at the usual time. It was a productive day.

I headed out for lunch and came home to let Carla out. I've had her shut up in the bedroom for the past couple of days - waiting on maintenance to change the air filter in the air conditioning unit. The filter is still hanging around, so she'll end up in there again today for a while.

While I was out at lunch our computer guy, came by to see me. But since I wasn't in he left a little surprise on my personal computer. A brand new file folder full of pictures of sunsets in the Florida Keys. It was a really nice surprise. I can see possible paintings.

I took a couple of the pictures and transformed them. My before images:


And the completed composite image, unless I find something in it that still needs to be 'tweaked':

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.

No comments: