Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday

I got by to visit Mom at the hospital last night. I totally misunderstood brother's statements about Mom being too tired. I was giving her time to be ready for company and boy, was that at boo-boo! Dad called looking for me. Always follow the gut instinct and things will go just fine.

I worked until 6:15 last night, which in turn put me into the house later than normal. I didn't even plug up my computer until this morning. Not much to cover, except that thing have been busy in preparation for getting the boss out for his vacation with as many loose ends tied up as possible before he leaves.

I've got a two page list that I'll be working on over the next two weeks. Lots of training material and audio/video practicing. It will help having the time to "practice" without the finished product running up against a deadline. But before I can do any of the audio/video work I have to catch up with a couple of other people to get the computer up to snuff.

Well the list of stuff grew dramatically this morning as we reviewed all that needed to be done over the next couple of weeks. Heather & I'll will be hopping.

This evening I popped out and visited with Mom & Dad for a short while. Mom was up and about for a little while. She even had a brief visit from Nancy.

Walter didn't take Alice's kids out this evening to work out - he's been too bushed from traveling to Albemarle County early in the morning and working late. He is in need of his sleep. 4:00 a.m. comes along early.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: People who soar are those who refuse to sit back and wish things would change. - Charles R. Swindoll, Author and Pastor

No comments: