Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday

Off for another work week. The weather is lovely to begin this new week out.

I've been busy doing downloads almost all day. Fun, fun - waiting on things to download.

I've had a good evening. I got my laundry completed and began working on my Italian lessons online through Rosetta Stone. It is pretty neat that I can do them online. So far so good the only part in lesson one that I haven't completed yet is the speech portion (I need to hook up a mic to the laptop before I can do it.)

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: If you don't know how to do something, you don't know how to do it with a computer.

Lost Phone

My girlfriend called me as she was driving to an appointment. She arrived, and I could tell from her voice that she was getting frustrated. Finally she said, "I know I had my cell phone with me. And now I can't find it!"

I replied, "Aren't you talking on it!?"

There was a solid period of stunned silence as the reality of the situation sank in - followed by, "You are NOT going to tell anybody about this!"

No comments: