Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday

Off to church this morning, and of course choir practice this evening. Nothing extra special planned for the day.

I found out this afternoon after church that the cable was out at the apartment - I don't know how long. It could have been since Friday and I wouldn't have known it.

Sean gave me a call this afternoon. They had been out to visit a new church and they had a great visit. I'm glad that they are getting out and finding some place to go.

This afternoon after church I found out that I have no cable. So I'm in for DVD viewing for a while. They are going to work out a Saturday morning repair visit so I won't need to work around my work schedule.

I took a number of pictures of the moon last night and I sort of cheated here - I took the best image of the moon itself and put it over the best one of the clouds.

I ended up laying down on the couch this afternoon to watch DVD and ended up going to sleep. I didn't wake up until after 5 p.m., and I was headed off to choir practice this evening too!

Walter & I went out to Olive Garden for soup and salad for dinner this evening. The soup this evening was particularly good. One of the best batches that they've had in quite a while. While we were at dinner it began raining.

Just like the rest of the weekend. I've decided that between the water rides at Bush Gardens and actual rain there hasn't been one weekend all summer in which I haven't gotten wet. Well there are only five more Saturday's of summer - I don't have that many more.

No comments: