Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Could this be the day?

August 11, 2009

Could this be the day? Maybe, maybe not. It could have already happened for all I know. Danielle was due to have her baby last Wednesday. So... the big question is has he or she arrived yet? Perhaps I'll know before Christmas or not.

I really would like to be excited about it yet. I'm not, after being locked out of the their life for over two years, it's hard to be excited.

Sean had his own adventure this morning. He had his wisdom teeth removed. I asked him what he was going to do now that they had taken out all his wisdom. As groggy as he was I don't know if he'll even remember the question. I should have reminded him that he need to put those teeth under his pillow for the "Tooth Fairy" (wink, wink).

This evening I'm home working on class work and another little project. Seems like for the most part that's about all I do.

I did get an interesting report on my outing this past weekend with Miss Cassie. She has been able to taunt Andrew with it. For once she has had a better 'weekend' adventure than he has. She most likely won't be letting him forget it for sometime.

Walt's out and about this evening with his friends. Glad to that he's out enjoying himself.

No comments: